2018 ECHO PE-2620
Call for Price
Ormsby's Lawn Equipment
The PE-2620 features the powerful 2620 series, 25.4cc Power Boost Vortex engine. With its 2:1 gear case you get more torque for powering through thick, dense ground cover. With a foam pre-filter and a pleated filter that has more surface area, allowing for longer intervals between cleaning/replacement. Common features include: Contoured aluminum debris shield with open face for reduced clogging, captive wheel mount hardware for easy wheel height adjustability, and extended skid plate for more durability.
Revolutionary combination of low weight and high horsepower.
- Two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer mainenance intervals
- 25.4 cc professional-grade two-stroke engine manufactured from military-grade magnesium
- Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Easy start-ability especially for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
- Large 21 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
- Contoured, aluminum debris shield with a cut-away, open face to reduce clogging
- Easy height-adjustment wheel with captive hardware
- 2:1 gear reduction to power through tough overgrown grass
- Engine Displacement (cu in): 25.4
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.09
- Carburetor: Rotary-Valve Diaphragm
- Dry Weight (lbs): 14.1
- Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.): 20.6
- Consumer Warranty: 5 years
- Starting System: Standard
- Commercial Warranty: 2 years
- Debris Shield: Die-Cast Metal
- Rental Warranty: 90 days
- Blade Length (in): 8
- 25.4 cc
- 14.1 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.6 fl. oz.
- Blade Length
- 8 in.